Companies Act 2013
Corporate & Allied Laws
Audit & Assurance
Other Business Services
Section / Rule Number
Act / Rule Name
1. Short title, extent and commencement.
3. Levy of tax
5. Levy of tax on motor vehicles
6. Computation and payment of tax
7. Exemption of tax in certain circumstances
8. Deductions from grass turnover
9. Returns and assesement
10. Burden of proof and penalty for furnishing false evidence
11. Security Deposit
12. Payment and recovery of tax
13. Power to withhold refund in certain cases
15. Authorities and administration of tax
16. Maintenance of accounts by importers, issue of sale bills or cash memorandum
17. Power to order production of accounts, entry, inspection and seizure
18. Checking of goods in transit
19. Forwarding agency, etc. to submit returns
20. Submission of certain records by owners of goods carrier
21. Collection of tax by registered importer
22. Offences and penalties
23. Investigation of offences
25. Utilization of the proceeds of the levy
27. Protection of action taken in good faith
28. Rounding off of tax
29. Power to amend Schedule
30. Power to make rules
31. Laying of rules and notifications before the State Legislature
32. Power to remove difficulties
34. Repeal and saving
Income Tax Dept.
Central Board of Excise & Customs.
Tax Information Network.
Ministry of Company Affairs.
Employees Provident Fund.
Head Office: Mumbai
Designed by Webtel Electrosoft Pvt. Ltd.