Companies Act 2013
Corporate & Allied Laws
Audit & Assurance
Other Business Services
Section / Rule Number
Act / Rule Name
38. Liability for payment of tax or demand
39. Liability of a surety
40. Liability of the representatives of a deceased person
41. Liability on dissolution, discontinuance or partition of business
42. Liability on transfer of business
43. Liability of principal and agent
44. Liability of firms and partners
45. Liability of Directors of a private company
46. Liability in case of amalgamation of companies
47. Liability under this Act to be the first charge
48. Certain transfers to be void
49. General mode of recovery
50. Special mode of recovery
51. Power to reduce or waive interest and penalty in certain cases
51A. Power of State Government to waive penalty and interest in certain cases
52. Power to write off demand
54. Power to obtain security or withhold refund in certain cases
Income Tax Dept.
Central Board of Excise & Customs.
Tax Information Network.
Ministry of Company Affairs.
Employees Provident Fund.
Head Office: Mumbai
Designed by Webtel Electrosoft Pvt. Ltd.